Chains… The Importance of Lubrication
Chain lubricant include chain oil,high temperature oil and dry lubricants
Correct lubrication of conveyor chains is essential for optimum performance and maximum chain life.
The major considerations that assure smooth, continuous operation of chain conveyors and associated components are:
- Type and effectiveness of the selected lubricant
- Precise application of the lubricant
- A maintenance program to assure continuity of operation
Lubricants for roller chain must be selected and applied according to the application and working conditions of the chain. High temperature conveyor chains suffer wear due to the inability of conventional oils to withstand oven/furnace temperatures without evaporating rapidly, forming carbon deposits or leaking.
- Slat conveyor
- Hot chain
- Cool chain
- Heavy duty chain
- High Temperature Chain Oil
- Food Grade DryLube
- Food Grade Chain Lube
- Food Grade Waterproof Chain Lubricant